Time To Replace Chrysler Pt Cruiser PCM ECU ECM
Online shopping for your vehicle auto computers are now click of the button away from your home or auto parts shop. You just need to fill some basic information about your ECM PCM & you are set.
Majority of the vehicle owners face following major problems in their vehicle performance & it signals, its time to replace auto computer- ECM PCM. Here are those vehicle issues in real world from the various Chrysler PT Cruiser owners or auto computer installers:
1.Advanced auto computer say miss on number 3 cylinder and battery light keeps coming on have to turn off and restart.
2. Keeps populating pcm code
3. KEY ON- fuel pump relay and ASD relay start chattering. Starter will work but no start because everything is pulsing on and off. KEY OFF, pattern continues until you pull fuse 13 which powers the PCM. Draws 7 AMPS key off (while chattering).
4. Computer tells alternator to charge battery, and battery will no longer keep charge with brand new alternator and battery replacement.
5. Code P700
6. Vehicle just dies and wont start back. All wires have been checked for continuity and still it will not crank starter has been checked by auto zone advanced and carquest all checked out.
7. Vehicle runs in limp mode, won’t shift correctly. Scan indicates computer codes.
8. DTC P0499 NVLD vent solenoid circuit high. All evap components test OK. Also intermittent no start DTC PO513.
9. Low idle.Dies when running sometimes hard starting specially when you turn it off after running for about 5-20 miles and after putting gas had to reset always before starting.
10. Mechanic shop reports problem with main computer ECM
11. During use of car would have cylinders drop out and would be running on two cylinders check engine codes had all sensors tested all good.
12. The AC relay burned out. All else works.
13. Check engine light indicated failing PCM; error code P0601.
14. Check engine light is on, PCM code present. PCM was tested and needs replaced.
15. Couldn’t clear the ‘check engine’ problems with a mechanic and took it to a dealer upon recommendation and they told that ECM needs replacement.
16. Stalling random codes P0032 P0038 airbag light on and off with no codes. P0300 but does not miss.
17. Stalls at idle, randomly. Started out only getting codes for O2 sensors and misfire. Replaced sensors and plugs, checked connections and wires. This problem progressed to having lights on for antilock brake system and traction control.
18. Vehicle cranks but will not start.
19.Transmissionwould not shift out of second gear.
20. Mechanic checked car completely and said everything points to PCM.
All the above are the real life vehicle problems reported by the customers while buying new or remanufactured ECM PCM auto computer unit for Chrysler PT Cruiser.
Are you looking to buy ECM PCM ECU TCM for your Chrysler PT Cruiser?
Go to PT Cruiser PCM ECM ECU