Time To Replace Dodge Durango ECM PCM ECU
Online shopping for your vehicle auto computers are now click of the button away from your home or auto parts shop. You just need to fill some basic information about your ECM PCM & you are set.
Majority of the vehicle owners face following major problems in their vehicle performance & it signals, its time to replace auto computer- ECM PCM. Here are those vehicle issues in real world from the various dodge durango owners or auto computer installers:
- It does not run.
- Lights dash external lights blinking randomly. Loss of head lights also fob does not control doors.
- It Won’t pass smog and ecm is not good.
- Intermittent stalling, can start after it cools or after wiggling the rear connector on the PCM
- Runs poorly misfire and power is weak.
- Diagnosed through Trail Auto Electric in West Palm Beach as losing communications.
- It does not recognize gears properly.
- The Vehicle is in fail safe mode and Transmission fault also present.
- It Cannot pass emissions test because computer is resetting every time when the vehicle is turned on.
- The transmission is in its limp mode and has codes p0846,p0871, p0988, p0876, p0882.
Are you looking to buy ECM PCM ECU TCM for your Dodge Durango?
Go to Dodge Durango PCM ECM ECU