Time To Replace Honda Accord ECM PCM ECU
Online shopping for your vehicle auto computers are now click of the button away from your home or auto parts shop. You just need to fill some basic information about your ECM PCM & you are set.
Majority of the vehicle owners face following major problems in their vehicle performance & it signals, its time to replace auto computer- ECM PCM. Here are those vehicle issues in real world from the various Honda accord owners or auto computer installers:
- D4 light stays on and will only shift from 2nd to 3rd gear.There is no codes even when unplugging shift solenoids. When TCM was taken apart, found burnt spot on circuit board.
- Sport setting stuck on and car won’t shift into overdrive.
- It does not shift beyond 1st gear.Vin# is: 1hgcb7287pa002921Mileage: 135504.
- sport light comes on by itself and engine jumps into a highter rpm.
- The sports mode does not work anymore. Shifts into sports gear whenever without hitting the switch sometimes.
- It is not shifting properly, green light around drive four turns off and on.
- There is No spark, no fuel, no injector pulse, burnt cap inside of ECU smells of electrolysis and there is no communication with diagnosis computer.
- There is erratic shifting, mostly won’t shift past second gear at times.
- Trans switches to sport mode and back and it doesn’t always access lower gears.
- There is down shifted without warning at high speed.
Are you looking to buy ECM PCM ECU TCM for your Honda accord?
Go to Honda Accord PCM ECM ECU