Time To Replace Jeep Dodge Dakota PCM ECU ECM
Majority of the vehicle owners face following major problems in their vehicle performance & it signals, its time to replace auto computer- ECM PCM. Here are those vehicle issues in real world from the various Dodge Dakota owners or auto computer installers:
- The noise of the ignition would not stop chiming.
- Engine light came on. Diagnostic code Showing PCM failure.
- Loses buss.
- It does not start smoothly.
- Engine light transmissions are going in to limp mode.
- Vehicle quit running and it would not start. Gauges quit working, display read NO BUS.
- Truck service engine light is coming on and off.Codes for all four O2 sensors showing a short.
- The problem with the truck is that it will start, but after a while of keeping it on, it will turn off by its self, and will no longer start. There is no check engine light on.
- PCM has a possible blown transistor and fails to open the vent valve for vapor emissions. Constant Engine check light is on regardless of battery removal or code clearance.
- It Won’t iddle and won’t give codes.
- Looses contact with tcm/ecm/pcm have to disconnect battery and reset then drives great. And don’t shift into 5th. Once reset it all goes away.
Are you looking to buy ECM PCM ECU TCM for Dodge Dakota?
Go to Dodge Dakota PCM ECM ECU