Time To Replace Jeep Grand Cherokee ECM PCM ECU
Online shopping for your vehicle auto computers are now click of the button away from your home or auto parts shop. You just need to fill some basic information about your ECM PCM & you are set.
Majority of the vehicle owners face following major problems in their vehicle performance & it signals, its time to replace auto computer- ECM PCM. Here are those vehicle issues in real world from the various Jeep Grand Cherokee owners or auto computer installers:
- TCM Diagnosed bad by Jeep Dealership and it Will not go into 1st gear or OD.
- Check engine light stays on. when reset, it comes back on almost immediately.
- It turns off immediately after starting the engine.
- Computer doesnt work anymore.
- Vehicle stalled out wouldn’t start. No crank. No dash lights crazy other electrical Entire label off.
- It Was dying and chugging.It Will not stay running unless hood is open. It Dies/chugs when ECM is pushed or tapped on.
- It does Not idling correctly ,pulsing, runs rough@around 1500rpms. Have changed distributor and coil.
- Anti-Theft light stays on and key won’t start car. Had a locksmith come out and program 2 keys and use a reader and he said the vehicle needs a new ECM.
- When the engine warms up then it stalls and dies all of the gauges and dash lights start flashing erratically and the relays make clicking sounds. When you try to restart it then it turns over but won’t fire until the engine is cold.
- Engine turns over but will not start, i can press on the gas and it will start but sounds like it is misfiring and will idle real ROUGH until it dies with in a few seconds. It is Giving only one error p0601 code.
Are you looking to buy ECM PCM ECU TCM for Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Go to Jeep Grand Cherokee PCM ECM ECU