Time To Replace Jeep Jeep Wrangler ECM PCM ECU
Online shopping for your vehicle auto computers are now click of the button away from your home or auto parts shop. You just need to fill some basic information about your ECM PCM & you are set.
Majority of the vehicle owners face following major problems in their vehicle performance & it signals, its time to replace auto computer- ECM PCM. Here are those vehicle issues in real world from the various Jeep Wrangler owners or auto computer installers:
- It does not charge smoothly.
- Fuel injectors are not getting current.
- P0135. PCM is not turning the B1S1 heater on.
- Vehicle missing and not firing on all cylinders.
- Hesitation under a load, at times, failure of #6 injector, all injectors replaced, harness checked out.
- Vehicle has Security Key. Cylinder #6 misfire.
- Not running good all the time, loss of power then surges, idles not good after running highway speeds at a stop.
- Kills when idling and Runs rough at times.It Seems to flood out.
- There are Damaged on internal parts.
- Readiness monitors wont set to let it pass emissions.
All the above are the real life vehicle problems reported by the customers while buying new or remanufactured ECM PCM auto computer unit for Jeep Wrangler.
Are you looking to buy ECM PCM ECU TCM for Jeep Wrangler?
Go to PT Cruiser PCM ECM ECU